OUR TERMS OF SERVICE
Condiciones de uso
By accessing the website of Mazeyou agree to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations.
applicable regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree
agreement with any of these terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this web site. The materials contained
on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. License of use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on
Maze for personal, non-commercial and transitory viewing only. It is the granting of a license, not the
of a transfer of title, and by virtue of this license, you will NOT may modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or otherwise
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any of the software contained in the Maze;
- remove from the materials any mention of copyright or other proprietary rights; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of the following restrictions
and can be terminated by Maze at any time. By ceasing to view these materials or upon termination of this license,
must destroy any downloaded material in its possession, whether in electronic or electronic format.
3. Disclaimer of Liability
The materials on the Maze web site are provided "as is". Maze makes no warranties, express or implied, and
hereby disclaims and denies any other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions
of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other
violation of rights.
In addition, Maze does not warrant or make any representations about the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the
use of the materials on your website or in any way related to such materials or on any site
linked to this site.
In no event shall Maze or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss
of data or profits, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the
materials from Maze's website, even if Maze or an authorized representative of Maze has been notified orally or
in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on
implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations
may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Maze's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Maze
does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Maze can make changes
in the materials contained on its website at any time and without notice. However, Maze does not commit
to update the materials.
Maze has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any
they. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Maze of the site. Use of any of
these linked websites is at the user's own risk.
Maze may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. When using
this website, you agree to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Applicable Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York and you agree to
irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of said State or locality.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is Maze's policy to respect your privacy with respect to any information we may collect during
understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information. Next
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, knowingly or
consent of the person concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which it is
collect the information.
- We will collect and use personal information only to fulfill the purposes specified by
us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the person concerned or
as required by law.
- Personal data must be relevant to the purposes for which it will be used and, to the extent necessary
for those purposes, they must be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information using reasonable security measures against loss or theft, as well as
unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make available to customers information about our policies and practices related to
personal information management.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for compliance with those
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure
protecting and maintaining the confidentiality of personal information. Maze may change this policy from
privacy from time to time in its sole discretion.